16th March 2020
With the worldwide spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, Taylor Hopkinson would like to assure you that the health and safety of our employees, clients, contractors and partners is our top priority. In addition to following all recommendations provided by the WHO and international governments we are actively monitoring the situation and updating our approach daily. We have put in place a series of measures to help ensure the safety of our employees and contractors, the continuity of our business, and support for our clients during this unprecedented time.
Taylor Hopkinson has a documented Business Continuity Policy in place (with related plans), to protect the welfare of our teams and ensure that our professional service provision remains as consistent as possible in the event of interruption to our normal business operations. This includes:
Employee and Contractor Safety
- Upgrading and reinforcing hygiene measures. Health and Safety, Hygiene, Risk Assessment, and Control of Infectious Disease policies are in place to minimise employee exposure to the disease and to maximise remote flexibility in order to safeguard our employees’ and customers’ best interests
- We are also working closely with clients in line with their own Policies and will continue to pass these on to Contractors who are currently working on projects or due to start/ travel soon
Work at Home and updated Business Travel guidance in place
- Taylor Hopkinson invest heavily to provide employees with all technology resources required to work from home, with uninterrupted internal and external collaboration and communication, and continued business operations. We utilise fully cloud-based productivity and finance packages including Microsoft 365 Office Suite, Microsoft Teams Video Conferencing, and the Bullhorn ATS and CRM platforms. All of our employees – regardless of department – will be able to work productively from their homes for an indefinite period of time in the case of individual or regionally-mandated quarantine.
- We have stopped all but essential international business travel, and we are limiting domestic business travel. We are continuing to meet with clients / candidates only where it is necessary to do so, and taking account of policy advice from Government. Where a potential visitor to our offices has travelled to any high-risk countries in the last 14 days, we will invite to participate by telephone or conference call. This applies to staff members as well.
- We are postponing any events planned in our offices that would have led to large gatherings of people
Taylor Hopkinson remain committed to taking such steps as we can to minimise the spread of COVID-19, whilst continuing to enable our clients to operate effectively and ensuring the wellbeing of our clients, colleagues, suppliers and their families.
We will continue monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates, and will respond based on the advice of governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals. For up to date information on the coronavirus, we advise you to visit the WHO website: https://www.who.int/
As always, please do not hesitate to reach out directly, or your regular Taylor Hopkinson contact should you have any questions or concerns.
Fiona McRae, COO – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Hopkinson, CEO – email@example.com