The Energy Export Conference, organised by the EIC (Energy Industries Council) returns online for 2021, bringing together many of the world’s key decision-makers and the energy supply chain in one event.
With offshore wind deployment set to accelerate in Asia-Pacific in the next decade, this has a massive impact on job creation. But if we are to deliver the combined target of 25 GW of offshore wind in Taiwan and Japan by 2035, we need a highly skilled, competent and future-proofed offshore wind workforce.
Taylor Hopkinson’s Head of APAC, Carl Blundon will join a panel to discuss what is required to achieve this and the potential skills gaps in these areas.
14 – 17th June
- Chair: Kevin Liu – Regional Representative | Head of Energy | Asia Pacific – SDI
- Alvin Tang – Sapura Energy Country Manager Taiwan/ Renewables Strategy and BD, Sapura Energy Berhad (Taiwan)
- Carl Blundon – Head APAC, Taylor Hopkinson
- John Popham – General Manager, Offshore Project Development, Japan Wind Development Co., Ltd.
- Michèle Dée – Regional Head Europe, Africa and South Asia, UK Export Finance
Register 👉 https://www.the-eic.com/Events/EnergyExportsConference
Find out more about our team in APAC.