Diversity @ Taylor Hopkinson
The UK Offshore Wind Sector Deal aims to increase the representation of women to at least one third by 2030. Taylor Hopkinson is playing its part in establishing the renewables sector as a leader in eliminating racial and gender bias in recruitment processes.
- member of the Offshore Wind Industry Council’s ‘Gender Diversity Strategy Group’
- founding sponsor of WeBridge, a networking platform promoting gender diversity in the renewables sector
- awarded Recruiter of the Year 2019, with our commitment to diversity cited as a key asset
- investment in regular diversity training to support our team in a practical way
- partnership with The Big Fish Academy, a Diversity & Inclusion training provider
- led by 3 females out of 7 directors, and our multilingual team features 8 nationalities, placing professionals in 40 countries
- living our brand by carefully considering the language, imagery and messaging used on our website and in our materials to attract and engage with the most diverse audience
- Structured Interviews ask the same pre-agreed questions to all candidates and responses are scored. As it’s less subjective, this approach can remove interviewer bias.
- Diverse Panels can reflect the culture of a company and can remove ‘similarity bias’.
- The Skills/Strength Assessment focuses on testing skills to do the job, rather than experience, which can remove barriers for underrepresented groups.
Join 10,000+ renewable energy professionals
Subscribe to get the latest renewable energy vacancies in a weekly email to your inbox