- This event has passed.
🇺🇸 IPF 2022
April 26, 2022 - April 28, 2022
The International Offshore Wind Partnering Forum (IPF) is one of North America’s biggest offshore wind conferences.
Hosted by the Business Network for Offshore Wind, it brings together global business and supply chain leaders with a diverse range of stakeholders, all sharing the common goal of furthering offshore wind development in North America. This year’s event takes place in Atlantic City, NJ, at the Atlantic City Convention Centre.
Our Offshore Renewables and Offshore Wind Contract teams will be in attendance at the event to connect, meet and discuss how we can support your talent plans in 2022 and beyond. Our attendees include:
- Our CEO Tom Hopkinson,
- Director of Business Development Jeff Anderson,
- Managing Director of Offshore Wind Contract Donna Ellcock,
- and Consultant in our Offshore Renewables team Elena Sanchez.
We’re also pleased to welcome our new Offshore Wind Contract Recruitment Team Lead Emma Davies. Based in our Houston, Texas office, Emma joined the team in March 2022 and is building our presence in the US offshore wind contract space.
One of the biggest obstacles to the development of the US offshore wind sector is lack of local talent and gaps in the skills supply chain. We’re hosting a workshop, Recruitment Strategies for Growing the Offshore Wind Workforce, on day three of this year’s IPF that will address why workforce development is crucial for projects to progress on schedule and encourage trans-Atlantic collaboration. With insight from a distinguished panel of senior figures from the European and US offshore wind markets, we’ll discuss recruiting, training, and mitigating talent demand pinchpoints across the offshore wind development timeline.
Chaired by our CEO Tom Hopkinson, our panel includes:
- Andy Williamson, Head of Energy Transition at skills body OPITO
- Jeremy Stefek, Researcher at the US National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Bruce Carlisle, Managing Director of Offshore Wind at Massachusetts Clean Energy Center
- Jennifer Menard, VP of Economic and Business Development/National Offshore Wind Institute at Bristol Community College.
The session takes place in Room 308 at 1–2pm on Thursday 28th April 2022.