You'll be part of our P2X Execution team where you, together with your colleagues, will play an important role in the overall project execution, incl. the coordination between technical disciplines in your scope and towards other work packages as well as reviewing technical and documentation deliveries from the M&E installation contractor.
Construction Manager required for a major offshore wind developer based in Denmark
- Planning and sequencing the construction works supporting site manager.
- Ensuring no gaps between Civil construction, M&E installation & commissioning packages.
- Managing the schedule, cost, and risks of the M&E installation package.
- Reviewing technical and documentation deliveries from the package supplier in collaboration with the Engineering & Site team.
- Collaboration with Site & Project Controls Team to integrate the contractors schedule and optimise the installation sequence.
- Expediting the package.
- Expediting the package, e.g., on site workshop inspections and SAT.
- Supporting site with troubleshooting during installation and commissioning.
- Working with the contract manager regarding variations and claims.
- Verifying final documentation.
- A good communicator, whether you’re speaking or writing.
- Experienced in managing M&E installation contracts.
- Experience from industries like synthetic fuels, chemical plants, refineries, or other heavy process industry.
- Know how to optimise the M&E installation to deliver the maximum value on site.
- The consultant should be located in Denmark for this position.