Onshore Wind Analyst required for a major offshore wind developer based in France
- Assist in the definition and implementation of procurement strategies by segment, carrying out an in-depth analysis of the markets concerned and working closely with our internal teams.
- Market analysis to identify key players in each sector, monitor their evolution and performance, and develop pricing structure models and benchmarks by industry.
- Preparation of briefing notes and presentations covering the various technical and market aspects of the category.
- Supporting project teams during the origination and bid preparation phases, as well as in managing the bidding process and contract negotiations.
- Assistance in the development of model contract templates for each technical package of the projects.
- Expertise in project management or industrial purchasing, ideally in the field of energy.
- Graduate of an engineering school – Bac+5.
- Concrete expertise in contract negotiation, a good understanding of industrial projects and the renewable energy sector is essential.
- Expertise in the field of onshore wind would be a plus.
- Expertise in Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint, Power BI.
- The languages of the performance will be French and English.