The psychology behind climate change denial – podcast
Climate change facts, why do some people still not believe the science?
A really interesting 35 minute look at why there are still climate change deniers.
The podcast covers:
- The psychology behind dismissing facts.
- What can we learn from all of this?
- Is communication the key – small pieces of information and positive outcomes?
- Business and climate change.
- What can scientists and journalists learn from political campaigns?
We’ll be adding this to our renewable energy podcast list which we update regularly. All the best podcasts about renewable energy and the renewables industry.