Taylor Hopkinson is working in partnership with Ocean Winds, one of the world’s largest wind developers, to recruit 15 of the most talented graduates in the offshore wind market, to embark on a two-year entry-level program.
The lucky 15 will be given the opportunity to rotate between Ocean Winds’ offshore wind projects, and will enjoy continuous training and learning to specialise in the wind energy business, growing professionally and personally through real-life experiences.
The program will take place in the following countries, changing location at least twice during the period:
🇰🇷 South Korea
- Graduate in Engineering.
- Degree results: first/second class.
- Masters is a plus.
- Maximum 12 months of work experience.
- Languages: High level of English, and other languages is a plus.
- Total geographical mobility.
- Availability to start working in September 2021.
If you are interested, and fulfil the requirements above, please send your updated CV including a cover letter, explaining why you should be considered, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for entries is 1 April 2021.