An Acquisition Manager is required to join a leading investment and asset owning business based in the Netherlands.
- Develop an investment portfolio of renewable energy investments in line with the organisations sustainable energy goals
- Take ownership for the end to end acquisition process for renewable energy, origination, negotiation and execution
- Lead the negotiation of transaction/acquisition related documents(share purchase agreement, internal and external finance agreements, O&M contracts and other relevant documentation)
- Develop stakeholder relations internally and externally
- Play a leading part in strategy and policy development for the renewable energy investment business
- Manage handover process to the operations team of new renewable energy assets
- Proven track record of delivering renewable energy asset acquisitions, able to manage processes and stakeholders effectively to negotiate large and complex transactions
- Strong financial background and qualifications, able to review and analyse financial valuations
- Experience in financial markets, treasury, structured assets and financing
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to move to a leading global brand with a clear renewable energy goals and capital to achieve them.
For more information, apply online today or contact Simon Cairns on +44 7548 212 930
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160