Taylor Hopkinson is supporting our client, an international industrial giant in power generation and transmission, to source an entrepreneurial, creative and self-motivated Analyst to join their team and take ownership of the modelling function for major investments and acquisitions within the global offshore wind space.
The successful candidate will likely come from a Big 4 background, hold an accounting qualification, possess exceptional modelling skills and see great value in transitioning from advisory to principal within this rapidly expanding and maturing asset class on a global scale. Our client owns equity stakes in several offshore wind farms at both an operational and construction stage. Opportunities for advancement and gaining invaluable experience will be plentiful.
- Refine financial models of current and future offshore wind project acquisition targets.
- Support the finance and development teams and provide analytical insight to existing portfolio projects.
- Create and present financial presentations to peers, Directors, and outside JV partners.
- Be organized and with ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business with a preference in finance and CFA qualifications.
- Experience as a Financial Analyst, ideally within a project / equity environment.
- Finance experience in offshore wind, or large scale renewable power generation is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
If you are seeking an opportunity to grow your career within the rapidly expanding offshore wind market please apply via the link below. Alternatively, to discuss further please contact Clint Harrison on +44 7718 325 565.
Apply for this Now
0141 559 6160