Taylor Hopkinson are supporting a leading offshore wind developer in their search for an Array Cable Manager for US wind farms.
- Provide technical support for the offshore wind farms in the early development phases.
- Manage the design, manufacturing and testing – quality assurance – of cable products
- and related accessories.
- Ensure that the array cable supply, jointing and termination package is on time, of the
- correct quality and within scope and budget.
- Monitor and report on project progress, manage risks and resolve issues as well as coordinating with contractors and construction teams to meet project deadlines.
- Manage changes in scope, schedule and costs and negotiate with internal stakeholders and contractors on how to progress.
- In addition, you’ll manage interfaces with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- Experience within high-voltage cables and accessories.
- Project management experience from infrastructure projects.
- Good communicator and speak and write English fluently.
- International mindset.
apply for this now
+1 800 792 3980