Array Cable Project Specialist
Array Cable Project Specialist required for offshore wind farm project in APAC with leading developer.
You will be part of the Array Cables Managers department where you’ll be responsible for the supply and termination work on high-voltage inter-array cables. You’ll be involved in all engineering phases related to the array cable systems for offshore wind farms. You’ll have a unique opportunity to learn directly from a team of very experienced engineers, and you’ll be cooperating closely with colleagues across Europe, the US and APAC.
- Manage the design, manufacturing and testing – quality assurance – of cable products and related accessories
- Ensure that the array cable supply and termination package is on time, of the correct quality and within scope and budget
- Ensure that the proposed technical solution is in line with international standards, internal best practices and contractual requirements
- Review design drawings and supplier technical proposals and ensure suitability of technical solution across all functional areas (offshore installation, HV components, offshore substations, foundations, etc.)
- Manage interfaces with internal and external stakeholders.
- You’ll be responsible for the engineering of the array cable system that connects the wind turbines to the offshore substation.
- Have experience within the engineering of high-voltage cables and accessories
- Have an international mindset
- Are an excellent communicator and speak/write English fluently
- Thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
You’re a strong initiator with the ability to solve technical issues within a complex matrix organisation. You have a structured, service-minded and flexible approach to your tasks. If you hold a project management certification (PMP or similar), this will be positively evaluated. Knowledge of submarine cable standards (CIGRE, IEC, ICEA) and FIDIC contracts will be positively evaluated.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160