Asset Manager Brazil
Asset Manager required for a leading Renewable Energy company in Brazil. Role based in Sao Paulo.
• This person will be responsible for the management of solar and wind assets that the company has in Brazil.
•Control the exploitation of assets, which includes plant monitoring and monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio, including financial report.
• Budget elaboration and fulfilment supervision (Revenues, OPEX, CAPEX).
• Manage operational relationships and issues with the O&M provider, as well as ensure the contract compliance.
• Assess and execute opportunities for the improvement/optimization of production.
• Supervise and develop external relations with stakeholders and third parties such as suppliers, landowner and institutional communications.
• University degree.
• Experience in the functions described within the renewable energy sector or experience in Project Management.
• Fluent in Portuguese and English.
• Multi-tasking and organization skills.
apply for this now
+34 627 065 308