Leading EPC Contractor currently seeking to recruit a BoP Project Manager to be based in Sweden on a long-term contract.
- Manage and control the BOP elements of the project in terms of HSE, time, cost and quality from the point of handover from Sales up until handover to the client.
- Adhere to all HSE standards, protocol’s and best practices.
- Exhibit an upstanding culture of safety and safe work for their own person and all adjacent parties.
- Ensure the preservation of the natural environment for the areas in which work is to be performed and enforce the adherence of any environmental management plan.
- The project manager has to ensure that everything in relation to the project complies with general HSE regulations and local statutory HSE in the respective country.
- Responsible for the safety of the project team and all subcontractors on site as well as other stakeholders affected by his work.
- Safety walks shall be performed per set targets. All hazards, near miss events, accidents and incidents shall be reported immediately but within 24 hours.
- The project manager has to ensure quality all through the execution process always with the focus of a smooth handover of the WTG/WF to the customer.
- The quality process has to be followed at all time (including the submission of information as necessary by issuing a Q-Note/ nonconformity report (NCR)).
- Support site audits (internal & external) on request, etc.
- Previous Project Management experience in project execution and construction management in onshore wind industry.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong personal planning & organisation skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint as well as Skype for Business.
- Full driver’s licence.
- Fluent in English (Swedish is desired but not essential).
- Ability to travel.
apply for this now