Taylor Hopkinson is looking for a Business Analyst to join a successful global solar company.
This role would suit a self-motivated, results-oriented individual who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment and desires to be a part of a rapidly growing business with an opportunity to progress. To succeed in this role you will be highly organized, customer-focused and able to multitask. This role will support the Asia Pacific sales team including China, South East Asia and Australia.
The role will involve travel up to 25% of the time.
Primary Job Responsibilities include to:
- Support the development of electricity market analysis and strategies for the Asia Pacific region including competitor and customer assessment, channel strategy, pricing and demand analysis, regulatory, political and policy assessment
- Support the development and implementation of sales process improvements
- Analyse and syntahsize regional sales data
- Support BD country managers in the development and implementation of key account plans
- Support BD country managers when required on specific project opportunities or customer engagements
- Attend tradeshows and industry events
- Support the transition of projects to post-sale order fulfillment functions
- Support and participate in external facing activities, including customer engagement, pipeline origination and transaction execution
- Contribute to market/industry assessment and analysis for the region,
- Support the Negotiation of commercial terms and conditions of sale in accordance with negotiation guide
Related Experience & Educational Requirements:
- 3+ years of work experience in sales, project management or other relevant experience
- Preferred experience in the energy, alternative energy and/or utility sectors.
- Prior experience in solar energy will be highly regarded.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Professional English and at least one other regional language is mandatory
- Bahasa Malay, Bahasa Indonesia and/or Vietnamese language skills highly regarded
- Tagalog or Mandarin language skills a bonus
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and oral communications skills and ability to multi-task while keeping attention to detail
- Experience in an external facing role, including customer relationship development and management, negotiation and contract execution
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as a successful track record as a team player
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and multi-task a variety of activities including cross-functional interaction with international colleagues
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, and multi-task across several assignments
Apply for this Now
0141 559 6160