We have been asked to search for a Business Integration Manager for a leading Onshore Wind generator. Following the recent and continued acquisition of European Assets under contracted management, the Integration Manager will quickly build strong and influential relationships locally with the vendor to ensure frictionless transfer of knowledge and expertise to support strategic decision making in relation to long-term integration and business operation, ultimately achieving maximum value extraction.
Main Duties will include the following:
- Develop and lead the implementation of the integration roadmap, smartsheets and checklist
- Manage the integration project plan, deliverable and dependencies including identification of optional and required steps to delivery
- Chair integration meetings and allocate tasks to domain experts whilst retaining specific delivery responsibilities.
- Work with the Executive team on weekly progress reporting and key execution tasks
- Working to ensure delivery of all information required to complete all obligations post close
- Co-ordination of IT for fully functioning read of necessary data
- Supporting establishment and delivery of all financial reporting and budgeting
- Manage the MSA, develop and deliver performance dashboard to understand and make decisions on performance deviations and investment decisions across the portfolio of windfarms.
- Build relationships to understand key business drivers, opportunities and risks, ensuring reporting on financials, asset and infrastructure data is in place to support key decisions
- Identify knowledge, synergies and learnings to transfer
- Identify and secure key skills and resource to deliver the integration project maximum value extraction on investment and optimum business operating model of new assets
- Scan horizon for new business opportunities aligned to existing development pipeline and growth strategy
Qualifications, Training & Professional Memberships
- Proven Project Management skills
- Fluent English with additional secondary European language (ideally Spanish) preferred.
- Experienced in managing complex corporate ownership structures
- Influencing at senior level in international business environment
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160