Taylor Hopkinson are looking to recruit a Cable Installation Engineer on a Permanent basis for a major Offshore Wind EPC Contractor. The role will require you to assist the tender and project team with engineering support related to cable installation activities during the preparation and execution of Offshore Wind projects.
- Liaise with other engineers as well as the tender, project and operational teams.
- Coach Junior Engineers.
- Generate installation engineering assessments and perform cable installation analyses to develop suitable installation methodologies and determine limiting criteria.
- Generate and check reports, specifications and calculations associated with the installation of cable products.
- Develop appropriate in-house tools and guidelines, take care of administration of standards, guidelines and norms.
- Take the responsibility towards organization of the engineering tasks and accurately monitor the progress of projects.
- Qualification in Engineering to a Degree level.
- Previous experience in Offshore Wind projects.
- Previous experience of cable installation using Orcaflex.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
apply for this now