Our client are currently seeking a Contracts Manager to be based in Scotland on an offshore wind farm project which will involve providing commercial management support across all the contract packages.
- Providing commercial management support across all the project contract packages.
- Support the WTG and BOP Commercial Leads with all commercial and contractual issues of the project contracts (including land transactions, insurance)
- Preparation, tendering and negotiation of the project contracts.
- Engage with Package Managers and Engineering team members to ensure that contract terms match scope and deliverable requirements.
- Create and maintain contractual obligation registers and monitor to ensure that contractual obligations are being met by both client and the contractors.
- Manage contractor applications for payment, liaising with Package Managers to ensure payment obligations are being met.
- Engage with document control to ensure correct processes are being adhered to by package management and Contractors.
- Engage with finance and legal stakeholders to ensure alignment with client policies.
- Pre CfD-pricing.
- Management of concept and refinement work deliverables.
- Manage and report on the contract budgets and spend in phase/year.
- Prepare the monthly package progress reports.
- Prepare and update CAPEX and OPEX estimates for the relevant packages.
- Degree qualified
- Experience of commercial management of similar packages for large scale offshore projects (preferably offshore wind farms)
- Strong experience of commercial tender negotiation
- Knowledge of two stage open book or open book tendering will be viewed favourably
- Excellent interpersonal skills, well organised and self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team
- A strong work ethic, and the ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- Operation of MS Office systems and other IT based project management software
Apply for this Now
+44 7710 074 615