£25,000 – £35,000 basic salary DOE, plus excellent monthly bonus scheme and company benefits
Offshore Wind is growing rapidly across the UK and several international markets. Taylor Hopkinson has been providing contract labour to these projects since 2011 and enjoy close working relationships with several of the leading organisations in this field. We have provided skilled professionals to help develop, build and operate offshore wind farms in several European countries and, more recently, further afield in Asia.
As we continue to build our business presence in international markets we will be adding talent to our team at Delivery Consultant level. The role is focused on using first class customer service skills, initiative and an ability to promote opportunities to our contractor base in a compelling manner. Our focus is being a long-term partner to our clients and the ability to build rapport and manage mutually beneficial relationships over many years is what we look for.
Taylor Hopkinson was founded 10 years ago and has grown to be a multinational, multi-million-pound turnover business, headquartered in Glasgow. We enjoy a very strong reputation in the market for excellent customer service, in-depth market knowledge and an honest and transparent approach to doing business (for more information, please visit www.taylorhopkinson.com).
- Candidate generation and screening using several sourcing methods and demonstrating resilience to find the best contractors available to add to our contractor network.
- As a specialist in our field we will guide you to become a specialist in a select number of disciplines from within the offshore wind farm project cycle.
- Once identified, the Delivery Consultant will engage with new contractors in a compelling manner to add them to our global network, taking time to interview and gather the required details to accurately match them to the best opportunities.
- Utilising social media, online job boards and various other online media to promote Taylor Hopkinson services to the contractor population and then fielding response to identify the contractors we need to add to our network to meet client needs.
- Using your affable and engaging personality to build relationships with our contractor base, allowing you to fully understand them, their motivations and requirements and encouraging referrals where possible.
- Managing data through our state-of-art CRM system to organise, record and code candidate information improving our ability to respond quickly and accurately to client and contractor needs over time.
- Updating managers on progress against each live contract role that has been allocated to you in a clear and concise manner that breeds confidence and trust as you grow into the role.
- Responding quickly and efficiently to requirements is critical and requires strong organisation skills and an ability to manage several workstreams at once.
- Excellent record of academic achievement, demonstrating an ability to learn quickly and readily absorb information
- Energetic and likes to be busy
- Previous experience in a sales administration, account management or contract recruitment environment will be advantageous
- Goal orientated with a competitive nature and a will to win
- Detail oriented with good IT skills to record the data accurately making future processes more efficient
- Flexibility to respond to requirements promptly
- Background of thriving in competitive environments, whether sporting, academic or otherwise
- Additional language skills a plus
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160