Taylor Hopkinson are looking to recruit a Document Controller on a Permanent basis with a major Offshore Wind EPC Contractor. The role will require you to be responsible for the project management system.
- Be the main point of contact between the Document Controllers of the project site and the supporting department based in the Head Office.
- Work closely with the Project Management Team and maintain awareness of Document Control amongst team members, subcontractors/suppliers by informing, explaining and training them in Document Control procedures and tools.
- Report directly to Master Desk – Project Controls.
- Manage documentation using eDMS either Aconex or SharePoint while adhering to all company procedures.
- Update the Document Control procedures for any projects under contract and throughout the projects’ life cycle.
- Screen and analyse documentation within your field of expertise.
- Ensure Document Control requirements are met, taking the necessary steps to rectify any issues not to standard.
- Create status reports to the Project Management Team regarding the status of the project on deliverables of documentation.
- Provide training sessions to the project team and subcontractors/suppliers on the use of the nominated eDMS.
- Any ad hoc duties required.
- Qualification at degree level.
- Relevant administrative experience and knowledge of Document Control procedures.
- Relevant experience using Aconex and SharePoint.
- Previous experience in the Offshore Wind Industry.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Additional languages are a strong asset.
- Be detail-orientated and flexible in approach to work.
apply for this now