A major offshore wind farm contractor is seeking a Document Controller to be based in Belgium and around the world.
- Reporting to the Project Information Manager the Project Document Controller is responsible for administration and management of the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) which is used to control and store all project documentation exchanged between the internal project team and selected external partners and the EPCI contractors.
- This is an essential role with respect to efficient operation of the project and implementation of controls for document management.
- Responsible to liaise with the project team with regards to registration, flow, closure, dispatch and filing of any documentation produced.
- Responsible to maintain and complete the document control filing and archiving in accordance with the Project Procedures.
- Ensure that audit trails are maintained, and all documents can be traced.
- Ensure consistent approaches are applied and adhered to across the project with respect to the issue, storage and retrieval of project documentation internally or externally produced using the EDMS.
- Coordinating with Package Managers daily to ensure critical documents are obtained, distributed and retained correctly as per Project Procedures.
- Act as a point of contact for all internal and external organisations with respect to document control issues.
- Maintain a controlled hard-copy filing systems for accepted wet signature documents.
- Ensuring security is maintained on documentation of a contractual / commercial nature.
- Demonstrated understanding of criticality of attention to detail, data accuracy and document control.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with management and fellow peers.
- Excellent IT skills.
Apply for this Now
+44 787 250 0798