Taylor Hopkinson are currently looking to recruit a Drawing Engineer for a leading Offshore Wind EPC Contractor on a Permanent basis. The role will require you to assist the company’s tender and project teams with engineering support relating to their installation activities during the preparation and execution phase of Offshore Wind projects.
- Liaise with other engineers as well as tender, project and operational departments to develop installation methodologies.
- Prepare storyboard drawings explaining the execution method of company operations.
- Deliver drawings such as deck layout, concept design, vessel approaches, rigging, etc.
- Be responsible for the management of all drawings and accurately monitor the progress of drawing works.
- Engineering qualification to a Degree level.
- Previous experience using Autocad 2D/3D.
- Knowledge of offshore installation works.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
apply for this now
+44 (0) 771 502 7923