Taylor Hopkinson are currently looking to recruit an Electrical High Voltage Engineer on a Permanent basis for a leading Offshore Wind EPC Contractor. The role will require you to play a key role in the preparation, procurement and execution of major Offshore Wind projects.
- Manage all aspect of the interface between the cable suppliers and the employer.
- Be a key point of contact for any queries in relation to cable system design, manufacturing, governing standards, cable manufacturers’ capabilities, manufacturing techniques, quality assurance and testing techniques.
- Be involved in full life cycle of projects ranging from market development to cable installation and installation of accessories on site.
- Work closely with external parties and internal stakeholders.
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering to a Degree level.
- Ability to work internationally on occasion.
- Previous experience with electrical power distribution equipment.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Interest in being involved in other aspects of cable engineering i.e. installation engineering, commercial, cable production, etc.
apply for this now