Taylor Hopkinson are working with one of the leading names in US wind and solar. They are looking to hire an Energy Analyst to deliver energy analysis work for renewable energy projects.
- Turbine site suitability assessments
- Review, validation, and analysis of meteorological data for solar and wind resource assessment
- Design and optimization of wind and solar plants to meet project requirements
- Management and analysis of project data
- Evaluation of project constraints, risks, and other non-quantitative aspects of plant development.
- Mentor junior staff and lead company quality control standards.
- Support business development activities, including meeting with customers and presenting at conferences
- Participate in business planning and achieve business growth and profitability goals
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a physical science or engineering subject from an accredited University and with 3-7 years’ experience in the wind or solar energy sector.
- Extensive track-record in meteorological data analysis.
- Working knowledge of current wind turbine technology preferred.
- Demonstrate database management skills.
- Experience with Openwind, Windographer, and/or other related software tools required.
- Numerical computer programming language skills preferred.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and statistics/graphical software packages such as R, Matlab, GEMPAK, and ArcGIS.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
apply for this now
+1 800 792 3980