Taylor Hopkinson are working with a leading offshore wind developer who are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead engineering activities during the development and delivery phase of a major offshore windfarm.
- Responsible for overseeing design and certification processes across the entire project supporting the package teams during the construction phase supporting to solve all technical related issues.
- Work closely with the project team to define a technical and commercial efficient project structure.
- Prioritise HSE, lead design processes and have overall responsibility for managing technical interfaces between various packages.
- Interface with the project management and commercial team to ensure all technical requirements are scoped within the tender materials, provide support to technical negotiations and coordinate interactions between procurement and engineering teams.
- Provide overall leadership across all engineering disciplines in the project.
- Involved in the management of all engineering and technical interface issues throughout the construction phase.
- Ensure that design related information is passed between the contractors.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with consultancies and suppliers.
- Degree in mechanical, electrical or civil engineering.
- Significant experience working within the development and construction phase of offshore wind projects.
- Experience of managing and leading engineering activities with the offshore wind sector.
- Willingness to re-locate to Taipei.
apply for this now
+44 7710 074 615