An Estates Manager is required by a leading developer of renewable energy projects to secure development sites to ensure the business' forward momentum is maintained.
- Establishing new opportunities for wind farm, solar and energy storage development across Scotland and Northern England
- Supporting the development of the business plan for renewable development in conjunction with the relevant internal stakeholders
- Preparation of the development concept, agreeing sites and negotiating with landowners
- Managing process through early project review stages
- Proven track record in site identification with solid knowledge of development and land use planning
- Confident and experienced negotiator dealing with landowners and agents
- Exposure to renewable energy projects
- Relevant education and professional qualifications, for example RICS
- Full clean driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and qualified candidate to join a leading business at an exciting time in order to lead the next stage of their growth and development.
For more info, apply online or contact Simon Cairns on +44 7548 212 930
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160