Taylor Hopkinson are recruiting for an Export Cables Manager to work with leading offshore wind developer. The successful candidate will be involved in all engineering phases related to the export cable systems for offshore wind farms. This role is based in London.
- Give technical support to the offshore wind farms in the early development phases
- Manage the design, manufacturing and testing – quality assurance – of cable products and related accessories
- Ensure that the export cable supply and jointing and termination package is on time, of the correct quality, within scope and budget
- Monitor and report on project progress, manage risks and resolve issues as well as coordinate with contractors and construction teams to meet project deadlines
- Manage changes in scope, schedule and costs and negotiate with internal stakeholders and contractors on how to progress.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical engineering or similar
- Some years of experience within high-voltage cables and accessories
- Project management experience from infrastructure projects
- Good communicator and speak and write English fluently
- International mindset.
This a unique opportunity to learn directly from a team of very experienced engineers and acquire an international network, as you’ll be working closely with colleagues across Europe and in the USA
Apply for this Now
0141 559 6160