Field Service Engineer – Solar PV
On behalf of our client, an international tier 1 inverter manufacturer, we are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer in France to carry out commissioning, servicing and maintenance on inverters all over France.
The Field Service Engineer will attend customers' sites, maintaining solar inverters on a day-today basis. These PV projects will range from rooftop projects to ground mounted PV systems. The Field Service Engineer will be carrying out maintenance on installations, utilising and testing solar PV.
Health and Safety also plays a significant part in this role with responsibilities including following company and site-specific method statements and risk assessments whilst ensuring tasks are performed in accordance with industry best practices, industry best safety practices, company and owner procedures, plans, and guidelines as well as all pertinent laws and regulations/standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for routine maintenance, testing, and remedial work on deployed solar inverters
- Responsible for complying with procedures
- Responsible for performing Preventative Maintenance accordingly with the plan
- Responsible for performing Corrective Maintenance as occur
- Reporting of activities performed on site, daily basis, through the CMMS or manual reports as applicable
- Own risk assessment, analysis and operational Limitations. Report all near misses to line manager
- Responsible for supervision and coordination of third party contractors carrying out works on site
- Coordinate third party contractors in order to comply with H&S Regulations
- Keeping accurate and detailed records of electrical testing, that are suitable for audit
- Fault finding for any system that is not performing correctly
- Alert the line manager of any issues
- Maintain data security and confidentiality by using information within the parameters of the job role, any applicable SLAs, the company data policies and / or privacy notices and the statutory guidelines set out within the GDPR and any associated UK legislation. Pay particular regard to any data that is generated by CCTV or that may be classified as personal data.
- Comply with all required fire, health and safety requirements for the environment in which you are working, including making yourself aware of the current applicable policies and risk assessments and acting accordingly, and attending any required training. In particular to adhere to bio security, health and safety and confined spaces protocols.
apply for this now
+44 1689 669 380