Finance Manager required to join a tier 1 module manufacturer based in Frankfurt.
You will be responsible for maintaining the accounting book and preparing the monthly reporting package; Preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with German GAAP; Preparation of the expense budget and the forecast.
- Maintain the accounting book and prepare the monthly reporting package according to head office instruction;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with according to Germen and Chinese Accounting Standard.
- Assist the office head to prepare the expenses budget, forecast, and execute the budgetary control
- Prepare the monthly budget vs. actual analysis
- Monthly declaration for transaction within European Union to Federal Statistical Office; Work together with the external consultant to prepare and submit the tax returns on time
- Make proper retention of the documents with local tax office, business licensing, statistics, financials.
- Deal with billings, accounts payable and receivable DATEV System and SAP
Budget and Analysis
- Assist General Manager in preparation of company‘s budget. Forecast and execute budgetary control.
- Prepare monthly budget vs. actual analysis.
Policy and Procedure
- Ensure company’s financial and accounting procedures in compliance with the group policy, as well as local statutory requirements in German.
- Make proper retention of documents with local tax office, business licenses, statistics, bookkeeping.
- Review sales contracts initiated by GmbH office in particular on the payment terms. Assess tax implication of the contracts. Assist sales team to structure contracts to minimize financial risk?
- Work with HQ credit control team to assess the credibility of customers?
- Follow up with the sales team ensure due balance be settled on time?
- Work with operation team on inventory management in GmbH that includes stock-taking, review of the inventory movement, reconcile inventory quantity.
- Assist with HQ Finance team to deal with relevant financial affairs.
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance/economic/business administration) or higher;
- Good knowledge of SAP is a must. Certified Public Accountant is a plus;
- Fluent English, Chinese and German, in written and verbal. Fluent Mandarin Chinese communication is a plus;
- Minimum five (5) years of experience at relevant positions; at least three (3) years’ experience in large- or medium-size companies;
- Familiar with federal, state, and local laws and regulations;
- Experienced and knowledgeable of accounting software, payroll procedures, and management systems;
- Familiar with German tax structure and capable of identifying tax implication of commercial transactions;
- A team player, able to work under pressure. Ability to work independently and multi-task.
apply for this now
01689 669 380