We are looking on behalf of a Spanish IPP for a Financial Controller for their Headquarters in Madrid.
Reporting to the Financial Director, and working closely with the different Country Managers, this person will be responsible for:
- The accounting closings of the Group
- Review of monthly closings, preparation of reports of projects in operation for banks and partners, support for audits and other financial management
- Assist on the comply with tax and corporate obligations.
- Bachelor in Business Administration or similar.
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years in a Big Four or similar
- Experience in accounting under IFRS
- Demonstrable work experience with international environment
- English: High level
- Excel: High user level
- Experience in accounting closings (monthly / annual)
apply for this now
+34 627 065 308