Geophysical Client Representative required for a major offshore wind farm developer. Working on a contract role based in the UK.
- Represent the client at the survey/construction site.
- Communicate daily on the vessel’s activities to the Package Manager.
- Submit Daily Progress Reports.
- Understand the Contractor’s Scope of Work.
- Advise both Contractor and Package Manager of performance and compliance of operations/data-acquisition to accordance to the Contract Scope of Work.
- Liaise daily with the vessel management and Contractor to advise of requirements and priorities.
- Witness tests, trials, calibrations and inspections carried out.
- Perform punch-listing operations.
- Participate fully in the achievement of team goals by bringing ideas, opinions and experience to the team in a proactive and co-operative manner, whilst listening to and respecting the views of others.
- Report on ongoing QC performance and advise if necessary.
- Report on ongoing HSE performance and advise if necessary.
- Previous experience with a contractor conducting offshore geophysical surveys.
- Previous experience as a Client Representative for offshore geophysical surveys.
- Knowledge of UK safety legislation and regulations.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
- BOSIET or GWO Sea Survival.
- OGUK Offshore Medical.
- Ability to travel for extended periods and at short notice.
apply for this now
+44 (0) 787 250 0798