We are supporting a leading international renewable advisory firm to recruit a Head of Advisory to be based in New York.
Our client provides world class advisory services to the renewable industry.
This is a proactive role in driving the ongoing growth and expansion of the advisory capabilities within the North America business; actively managing the development and growth of the Advisory and Independent Engineering business for onshore and offshore wind farms, solar and storage projects.
- Engineering or scientific degree or equivalent, alternatively a Finance or Legal background with in-depth experience of renewable energy projects.
- Demonstrate awareness of technology, economics and contracts for renewable projects. Understand the principals of the life cycle of renewable energy projects development from proof of concept, through to development, construction and operational asset management.
- Experience in a similar role at a senior level, including evidence of a network of contacts and awareness with investors, financiers and project developers.
- Excellent team player and client relationship skills.
- Ability to communicate across many disciplines and countries.
- Excellent business development and networking skills.
- Strong, demonstrable, project management skills – time management, communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
apply for this now
+1 800 792 3980