We are recruiting the position Head of Project Support & Contract Management Offshore for a major international developer.. You will become a member of our client's Project Delivery Offshore Management Team.
The focus lies on project management, ensuring the smooth delivery of projects (quality project on time and on budget). As such, the focus is on setting up, tendering and delivering the projects whilst ensuring strong focus on HSE. The Project Support & Contract Management department will provide resources for the entire Project Delivery to ensure a smooth delivery of projects and will be responsible for contract management as well as project management support to project directors.
Our client is committed to increase our focus on leadership development. They have set-up,a specific Leadership Development Program has been set up, to focus on the development of individual leadership skills and management teams.
- Manage a team of managers who lead teams of project experts in the areas of Project Support and Contract Management / Planning
- Develop further the competences in the above mentioned areas of expertise
- Take a leading role for the project management excellence initiatives in Project Delivery
- Ensure a strong commercial and project management excellence focus in the steering committees of the offshore projects
- Act as senior adviser to the Director Project Delivery on those matters
The location of this position can be flexible, with a strong preference for locations near one of our client's office in major European cities. Regular travel is a necessity .
- University degree or equivalent experience with significant relevant work experience as a leader in an international organisation, preferably within a wind and project environment.
- Highly motivated and communicative leader who is able to focus on both people and business.
- Proven skills in dealing with strategic, highly complex issues, problems and challenges
- ·Health and safety is of paramount importance, must be able to demonstrate a clear commitment to the highest standards
- Strong command of English is (written and verbal).
We are looking for a communicative leader who is able to focus on both people and business and has demonstrable experience in managing teams in change and challenging environments. The business unit as well as the industry is in rapid change and our successful candidate needs to be able to combine a strategic and commercial focus with operational capability building on the foundations already established through the last years of development.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160