Working within the Electrical & SCADA department of Engineering, the HV Subsea Cable Accessory Systems Engineer shall provide expertise on the Cable Monitoring and Testing Systems for HVAC and HVDC Cables.
As part of the Electrical Project Engineering Department you will work in an international team across the pipeline of development, delivery projects and operational assets:
- Contribute to maintaining high levels of health and safety performance across all activities to deliver inherently safer projects and working environments.
- Manage the field of HV subsea cable accessory systems with special focus on monitoring and testing equipment across the full LiveCycle of wind farms.
- Integration of monitoring data to our SCADA system and the Surveillance center.
- Concept for analysis of HV subsea cable data for engineering and asset integrity purposes.
- Support the cable product development team, the cable package management during project delivery or the O&M organization with cable analysis and testing.
- Oversee the supply market for HV subsea cable accessory systems and manage selection process for best solutions. Handle contractor interaction during operation of systems where needed.
- Transfer monitoring data onto cable design and draw recommendations for design and operation parameter of the cable.
- Business case development for technology and service solutions for HV subsea cables.
You are experienced in in project management and knowledge in preferable in offshore wind power. You have the following qualifications:
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Electrical engineering.
- A number of years’ experience with high voltage on- and offshore cables.
- Both practical and theoretical experience with cable and accessory design, manufacture and testing.
- Familiar with working on large and complex matrix organizations.
- Passion for cable technology and experience in preparation of decision.
- Good English language skills and preferable also good German and/or Danish language skills.
- Willingness to travel and work offshore.
- High degree of self-motivation with a flexible approach to work.
- Strong HSE culture, with a strong commitment to contribute to the development and delivery of inherently safer wind farm projects.
Apply for this Now
0141 559 6160