Financial modelling activities addressing all commercial, technical and financial parameters of the projects for debt financing structuring, project valuation (both greenfield or acquisition of projects in different stages of development), preparation of tenders, achievement of internal investment approvals, financial close processes and asset sale processes, among others.
- Provide support in all activities associated with debt and equity investment processes (due diligence, documentation review, etc…)
- Drafting of presentations and materials for a diversity of internal and external stakeholders and purposes (i.e. project updates, investment approvals, market analysis, etc…)
- Support the communication process with internal stakeholders and teams both in Spain and other FRV offices worldwide.
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate must include, among others, the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, ideally in Finance or other quantitative or technical field.
- Advanced EXCEL skills. Medium knowledge of EXCEL VBA coding.
- Very strong analytical skills. Demonstrable financial modelling experience, including building models from scratch (financial modelling test will be performed if needed)
- Around 2 to 3 years’ experience in corporate finance, financial advisory or debt structuring practices.
- Familiarity with structured finance and M&A execution processes, especially non-recourse financing structures.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- English and Spanish language proficiency (both written and spoken)
- Desire to learn and step up to client facing and negotiation role in due course.
The ideal candidate (i.e. not required) will also have (i) renewable energy project finance experience, (ii) familiarity with the renewable industry and bid auctions, (iii) experience structuring renewable energy transactions.
apply for this now
+34 91 432 1402