Key Account Manager
Taylor Hopkinson are working with of the leading brands in solar PV globally, a Tier 1 PV module manufacturer who are vertically integrated and develop, build, own and operate projects globally. We are searching for experienced Sales Managers to initiate and manage the sales of solar cells and modules to distributors, developers and installers in the US on the East coast. This position will report to the Distribution Channel Director and will be home based.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build up company product and service brand in new market
- In charge for distribution clients in their area
- In charge for installer clients in their area
- Build up good network
- Make products bankable at all Distributors and Installers
- Stay up-to-date with key changes in the market, completing market analysis to help with sales and marking strategy.
- Manage and optimize the sales process and sales data management, covering the German market, handling contracts and negotiations, market updates and developments, and more
- Meet and exceed sales targets, set on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Represent client in highest regard, ensuring to meet and exceed customer expectations, generating referrals and recommendations
- Languages: English (is a must) any further language skills are a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or applied Science or similar area of study.
- Should have a proven track record in the solar energy business
- Should have a solid network to distributors and installers
- Should bring customer base.
- Should have network to all big players in the distribution sector
- Proven experience in sales and business development, with great communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel include client visits, conferences
- Able to work in cross functional and multinational team.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160