Key Account Manager required to join an international, tier 1 module manufacturer, to focus on C&I projects throughout the Netherlands.
- Sale of PV modules to customers (distribution / installer) in your allocated region
- Manage existing accounts and acquiring new ones
- Conduct sales negotiations within the given scope and prepare offers
- Direct Communication with customers relating to their orders and shipments
- Further expanding our market position to secure strategic growth targets
- Effective Reporting of your activities and forecasting for your area
- Support of the installers in targeted marketing activities
- Conducting training and sales events
- Represent our client in national & international in trade fairs & conferences
- Ideally, you have a degree in engineering / business administration or equivalent
- Previous experience in a sales position within the Solar PV industry, ideally from a module background
- Industry knowledge in the field of renewable energies / photovoltaics is expressly desired.
- You convince with your excellent sales skills and handling of technically oriented project developers/ installers as well as with buyers in the wholesale area
- Proficient use of the MS Office package and, if possible, Salesforce
- High willingness to travel (and therefore having a driver's license)
- Fluent English & Dutch, another foreign language is an advantage.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, flexibility and a goal- and priority-oriented way of working.
- You are used to working independently (from your home office in the Netherlands).
apply for this now
+44 1689 669 380