Legal Manager EMEA
Solar, Onshore Wind
Taylor Hopkinson are working with a leading Tier 1 solar PV module manufacturer (top 10) with global operations. They are vertically integrated and also develop, build, own and operate solar PV projects on an international scale.
For their EMEA business, they are seeking to appoint a Legal Manager for their commercial and industrial (C&I) business line, responsible for all legal aspects within this high growth area of the company.
- Draft, review and negotiate legal agreements such as EPC and O&M contracts, supply agreements, and PPA's
- Drafting and reviewing internal company documents and policies
- Advising on legal matters across the business concerning EU and regional laws
- Supporting team members on legal aspects
- Responding to claims and liaising with external counsel for advice when necessary
- Performing all daily commercial legal matters for the regional operations under supervision
- Degree educated in German, Swiss or EU law
- Demonstrable experienced in drafting and reviewing of legal contracts for Project Financing, M&A, EPC, O&M, Supply Agreements, Insurance, Subcontracting etc; Experience in renewable energies, ideally solar
- Self-motivated, diligent and detail oriented
- Readiness to travel within Europe
apply for this now
0141 559 6160