Taylor Hopkinson are working alongside a leading Tier 1 module manufacturer and developer, looking to expand their team in USA as part of continued growth plans.
They are looking for an experienced Logistics Manager to manage inventory, support clients in transportation and delivery of modules and manage the documents, contracts and paperwork for the sales teams across America. This role will be based in San Jose.
- Align logistical policies and procedures in accordance with global HQ
- Develop, integrate and implement logistics processes and work alongside global offices to share and implement processes
- Work closely with Sales team for confirmation of orders and production schedule
- Liaise with clients for confirmation of transportation, order management, contracts and paperwork
- Daily management of operations for the logistics team in Europe
- Management and coordination of relevant administration and customs certificates and requirements
- Outbound and inbound stock management, sub-inventory transfer & shipment confirmation
- Manage monthly figures & inventory count
- Maintain budget for all logistic processes
- Previous experience in Energy industry is preferred
- Highly proficient in computer skills e.g. MS documents, ERP systems etc.
- Organised and detailed in all aspects of work
- Commercial understanding and ability to work with clients and internal team members
- International business exposure
- Team player with strong desire to lead, manage or mentor
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160