Leading offshore wind farm developer currently seeking a Maintenance/Asset Manager to be based in the UK on an offshore wind farm project. The role will be on a long term contract basis.
- Responsible for management of maintaining and finalising the snagging of the transmission assets (Including the onshore and offshore substations). This is for the period between completion of construction and until final divestment to third party (OFTO).
- Review all contractors HSE documentation, schedules and reports.
- Closing any findings on reports.
- Ensuring reports are uploaded to the correct internal database in the highest quality.
- Monthly reviews and management of all schedules, internal and external.
- Monthly reviews and management of budgets.
- Monthly liaise with OFTO technical manager for reports submitted and support technical management in the divestment process.
- Managing up to 8 service contracts over an 18 month to 2-year period.
- Ensuring contractors get to work on the correct dates of preventative maintenance on all transmission assets by reviewing schedules, HSE documentation training requirements.
- Management of service contracts for commercial queries, budgeting, forecasting and payment terms.
- Managing a team of internal technicians doing reporting between the service contractors attending site.
- Reviewing and QA of all reports undertaken by technicians and external contractors and being responsible for good quality of all reports for OFTO divestment.
- Responsible for offshore logistics of sub-contractors.
- Professional experience and experience within Offshore Wind Farm Industry
- Project Management experience and 3+ years HV electrical equipment experience
- Strong knowledge on contract and commercial management and service reporting due diligence
- Knowledge of offshore logistics and helicopter logistics
apply for this now
+44 (0) 787 250 0798