Offshore Consents Advisor required to join a leading Offshore Wind developer on a freelance basis.
- The client is seeking an experienced individual to assist both the Offshore Consenting Manager and Lead Consents Manager in the delivery of the offshore consenting strategy and discharge of conditions, in line with an ambitious project programme.
- Experienced in the discharge offshore consent conditions, to ensure timely delivery of consenting requirements.
- Experience with drafting consent plans preferred.
- Experienced in the preparation and process for Marine Licence applications and supporting environmental information.
- Experienced in working with and the discharge of EIA conditions and consent commitments to satisfy consent conditions.
- Excellent communicator at all levels up to Regulatory level.
- Able to demonstrate good working knowledge of relevant legislation and industry practices.
- Previous experience of working with key stakeholder groups would be advantageous.
- Able to work under pressure to tight timescales.
- Be flexible with working hours as and when required.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160