O&M Manager required to join a leading international O&M service provider in the Solar PV industry, based near Gloucester.
- Manage a portfolio of solar plants, ensuring that all O&M works are undertaken in accordance with the agreed contractual scope and within budget.
- Have a full understanding of the contractual requirements of your solar portfolio such as included and excluded items, response times, billable works (reimbursements).
- Creation and entry of Purchase and Sales Orders in close collaboration with the Finance Administrator to support invoicing processes.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, organising regular update calls and producing monthly reports.
- Use monitoring software (GPM) to monitor sites on a daily basis and liaise with the Technical Operations Director to organise appropriate responses to site and system issues.
- Assist with other daily O&M requirements and admin activities.
- Support with the development of company processes.
- Technical understanding of large scale solar
- Proven track record in project management
- Positive outlook and able to remain calm under pressure
- Able to work with and optimise budgets
- Working knowledge of GPM, Microsoft CMMS
- Health and Safety training and understanding of importance
- Excellent attention to detail and able to retain contract details.
apply for this now
+44 1689 669 380