Onshore Consents Manager required for a leading offshore wind farm developer. Working on a contract basis in the UK.
- The client is seeking an experienced individual to manage and deliver the onshore consenting strategy for the onshore transmission asset and discharge of planning conditions in line with an ambitious project programme.
- Experienced in onshore consents discharge.
- Able to work under significant pressure to tight timescales.
- Be flexible with working hours as and when required.
- Experienced in managing a team in support of a major project.
- Experienced member of the consents team of a major project, reporting to the Lead Consents Manager.
- Cut through detail and find solutions.
- Significant experience of working with and discharging EIA conditions.
- Significant experience delivering consenting strategies.
- Excellent communicator at all levels up to Government Ministerial level.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Good contacts in key stakeholder groups preferred.
- Good working knowledge of relevant legislation and industry practices.
- Manage and monitor the status of all consent requirements.
- Ensure the wider consents team are supported and informed of all consent conditions as appropriate.
apply for this now
+44 7710 074 615