Onshore Export Cable Installation Engineer
Onshore Export Cable Installation Engineer required to join a leading offshore wind developer offering an opportunity based in Edinburgh.
- Ensuring site is operated with safety as the top consideration.
- Compile progress reports for Employer
- Reviewing and manage contractors proposals relating to Installation methodologies, schedules, interfaces, and risk.
- Manage Design and installation works for drainage, ducting, HDD, cable install and terminations works.
- Manage interfaces with Major Crossing Agreements, Arrange attendance at meetings with Owners to develop agreements and methodologies.
- Manage interface with Land Agreements team so all requirements of land management are understood and incorporated into the works.
- Interface with Site Investigations Team for ongoing SI works on the cable route and feed results into Installation works.
- To assist with the ongoing Technical development of the landfall feasibility and solution.
- Civil Engineering Qualification or Similar
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Card
- IOSH Managing Safely Certification
- Extensive practical as well as theoretical experience within HV cables onshore installation.
- Possesses the skills of a good project engineer (technically skilled, integrity, communication, adaptability, teamwork, decision-making and planning.
- Good Knowledge of project requirements needs during finalisation and handover.
- Experience of working in HV Substations under Electrical Safety Rules
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160