As part of the recently announced framework agreement with Shell New Energies, Taylor Hopkinson is assisting with the appointment of an Operations Lead to drive operations and maintenance strategy and improvements in their Offshore Wind category. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation during an exciting period of expansion and growth.
- Act as a leader and focal point for O&M strategy setting and O&M operations
- Influencing the design of new windfarm operations, taking in the account asset operability
- Technical lead for setting strategies and contract negotiation with suppliers of O&M scopes
- Mapping of strategies to increase reliability, improve costs and increase competition for O&M
- Preparation of processes to ensure organisational success in operations
- Highly experienced Operations Manager with a solid track record of working in the offshore wind industry
- Knowledge of the design implications on operability and able to provide guidance to design and project planning teams
- A confident communicator, able to work with internal and external stakeholders to drive and negotiate successful outcomes
This a truly unique chance to develop the asset management strategy of a leading organisation that is growing and developing it’s operations and investing in its future at an exciting time in the renewable energy sector. If you would like to discuss details further please contact Simon Cairns on +447548 212 930 or apply via the link below.
Apply for this Now
+44 141 559 6160