P6 Project Planner
Our client are looking to appoint a P6 Project Planner to work on the delivery of an offshore wind farm in Taiwan. This is a contract role until 2021.
The Project Planner will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the detailed project schedules for the project.
- Establish and maintain detailed project plans (in Primavera) and carry out progress updates of activities and resources demands.
- Ensure that all programmes adhere to contractual requirements.
- Fully monitor project programmes from consent stage straight through to handover to operations.
- Create tender stage and contract programmes from specifications.
- Prepare, monitor, co-ordinate and maintain detailed project programmes covering design, installation and commissioning.
- Liaise with project team, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Ensure that head office requirements are fully understood and integrated into planning functions
- Ideally degree educated in an Engineering or related discipline.
- Extensive experience of Primavera (P6).
- Prior experience in the offshore wind sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Program management experience within construction industry would also be considered.
- Experience in using Microsoft Project.
apply for this now
+44 7710 074 615