Leading offshore wind farm contractor currently seeking a Planning Engineer to be based in Taiwan, responsible for their offshore wind farm portfolio.
- Integral project planning, which will adjust to the scheduling of the different project disciplines.
- Gather proactively the necessary data in order to carry through a complete and up-to-date insight in the progress of the project.
- In case of deviations, inform the project management and coordinate the further progress and interfaces between the different disciplines in the planning.
- Advise and monitor the critical paths during the planning with the help of advanced planning programmes such as Primavera and MS-project.
- Make associations and present the data in clear reports and graphs.
- Engineering degree in construction or electromechanics.
- Proactive, meticulous and analytical colleague and a good organizer.
- Good command of English is essential.
Apply for this Now
+44 787 250 0798