PPA Originator required for a leading renewable energy developer based in Italy, offices in Milan and Rome and the role will cover the Southern European Market.
- Market development; Build the identification, creation and origination of Offtaker prospects from Companies and Channel Partners
- Build external relationships with C&I end users, banks/financial institutions, Utilities and Public Sector.
- Run workshops and meetings to drive/enable market development and opportunities
- Create tangible PPA solutions across markets, and manage contract creation and structures.
- Structuring; Project management and collaboration on PPA deal structuring and negotiation of investable and bankable PPAs through to execution of these contracts.
- Collaborate & liaise with internal stakeholders across depts, including Finance, Legal, Development, Technical
- Strong experience of Power markets in Southern Europe
- Understanding / exposure to Power Purchase Agreements; structuring and negotiation
- Comprehension of financial modelling, commodity risk management
- Understanding of C&I mindset for Power purchasing and renewables
- Consultative approach; able to transmit ideas and influence outcomes
- Willingness to travel
This is a fantastic role for an experienced candidate to further develop their experience with a leading employer in what is set to be a busy market that analysts suggest will be busy for the foreseeable future.
For more information, contact Simon Cairns on +44 7548 212 930 or apply online today.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160