Taylor Hopkinson have been retained by a leading international consultancy who are experts in offshore wind. They are looking to appoint a Principal Consultant to grow their existing portfolio of work and client base in the United States.
- Represent the business at conferences, seminars and meetings to establish business development leads and to market the company to prospective clients.
- Represent the company as a key domain expert, sharing knowledge and experience to support the wider development of competencies internally to enhance overall assignment execution to clients.
- Work as technical lead on projects to accomplish the overall delivery of optimum solutions to clients with the timeframe, costs and quality standards established.
- Independently prepare tenders and proposals.
- Consult on all matters of offshore wind relevant to their specialism.
- Responsible for keeping projects on budget and on schedule.
- Attend regular internal meetings and external / third party meetings as required.
- Ensure all deliverables are conducted in full compliance with approved instructions, procedures and policies.
- Manage multi-discipline teams of engineers and technical staff in the completion of due diligence assignments for exacting clients.
- Maintain a consistently high degree of quality and technical excellence in all work product.
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience of offshore wind farms with specialist knowledge of their area of expertise.
- Expert in the use of software including the MS office package.
- Ability to co-ordinate, direct and lead projects and work under own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Familiar with commercial and contractual issues and able to provide guidance to clients.
- Good sales and business development techniques.
- Project orientated with a keen interest and knowledge of offshore wind farm industry and project managements.
- Project management ability, qualification desirable
Apply for this Now
0141 559 6160