Taylor Hopkinson is working with a leading energy business to appoint a Procurement Manager with solid experience in sourcing offshore foundation to lead activity in this business area. This is an exciting time to join a well established business during a period of growth as they look to adopt a more renewables driven strategy.
- Develop and maintain a supply chain management process with a focus on offshore foundations
- Build relationships with suppliers and procurement organisations
- Take ownership for the development and maintenance of standard contracts within the procurement vertical
- Maintain procurement schedules for equipment and services in line with scopes of work
- Creation of transparent price forecasting for feed in to the design team to be accounted for in bids and budgets
- Take responsibility for offshore foundations spend and ensure commitments in budgets and forecasts are kept
- Significant experience in the offshore wind sector with a background in foundation supply technology and the related supply chain
- Demonstrable experience within the foundations procurement process
- Collaborative team player with experience of working with cross discipline teams across wide geographic areas
- A consultative approach to supply chain processes, able to be a business partner to a variety of stakeholders
- Strong initiative able to work independently to solve problems by creating innovative solutions
This a truly unique chance to participate in the development of the supply chain processes for a leading organisation that is investing in its future at an exciting time in the renewable energy sector. If you would like to discuss details further please contact Simon Cairns on +447548 212 930 or apply via the link below.
Apply for this Now
+44 141 559 6160