Taylor Hopkinson is supporting a leading offshore wind developer in their search for Project and Interface Engineers to assist in project development, procurement and construction activities for Taiwanese wind projects.
- Work together with the project’s contractors, advisors and team members to manage diverse engineering related elements of the project throughout the development and construction phases
- Work with the engineering manager and package teams during the development phase to define technically and commercially optimal project structure, with particular focus on increasing efficiency and driving down cost of energy.
- Prioritise HSE and ensure that all designs comply with requirements set by regulatory and certification bodies, grid operator and other such stakeholders.
- Provide relevant technical input into tender documentation; assessment & evaluation of proposals; technical & contractual negotiations,
- Work closely with package and contract managers, managing technical interfaces and ensuring that all technical requirements are scoped within the tender materials.
- Provide recommendations on technical requirements, manage and review technical design and development for the relevant packages and assist with input in the financial modelling of the offshore wind projects.
- Manage engineering and technical interface issues throughout the construction phase in close co-operation with project team and specialist advisors.
- Support package teams in the management of contractors during the construction phase, oversee and manage handover procedures for relevant packages and work closely with the commissioning teams.
- Degree in mechanical, electrical or civil engineering.
- Significant experience working within the development and construction phase of offshore wind projects.
- In-depth understanding of a relevant technical field (eg power systems enigneering, interface management, cables engineering etc).
- Willingness to re-locate to Taipei.
Apply for this Now
+44 141 559 6160